Do you accept insurance?
I am a participating member of Princeton University’s Exclusive Provider Network (EPN) and Aetna. I am an out-of-network provider for all other health insurance companies. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in part of in full. While you are responsible for full payment of your sessions, I will provide you with a receipt each month so that you can receive the benefits you are entitled to. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Questions you may ask your provider:
- Do I have out of network mental health coverage?
- Do I have a separate yearly deductible for mental health or is it included in my medical deductible?
- Do I have coverage to see a New Jersey Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) who is out of network?
- What is my deductible?
- How many sessions per year am I eligible for with coverage?
- What is the cap in the amount of money expended per year?
What forms of payment are accepted?
I accept cash, checks and credit cards.
What is your cancellation policy?
My cancellation policy is 24 hours notice. I will try to reschedule you within the same week. There is a cancellation fee if we are unable to reschedule and the cancellation is not an emergency.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!